Terms & Conditions of Use
- Staffing of the bar & service of liquor is unavailable for non-members.
- Alcohol sold in the hall must be consumed within the hall.
- No alcohol other than that sold by the SICC is permitted on SICC property.
- If our liquor license is interrupted to allow for another license to be used in order for the renter to get a "Special Use Permit" a premium will be charged.
- Renters are responsible to leave the facility in the condition in which it was rented (unless otherwise agreed upon). This includes hall floor to be swept and any liquid spills to be mopped, bathrooms washed, and disposal of all garbage inside building and placed in red Loraas bin.
- If the SICC is required to clean up following the rental period, renter will be charged a cleaning fee.
- All decorations are to be attached with special tape, no tacks or staples to be used on walls.
- Basic hall rental includes use of tables and chairs.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CONFETTI IN HALL – Deposit will be forfeited if found in hall.
- A $200.00 security deposit must be made at time of booking.
- Full refund of security deposit will only be considered 15 days prior to your event, in case of cancellation.
- Security deposits are intended to cover damage repair, loss due to theft, and any unreasonable cleaning of the hall or grounds.
- We reserve the right to withhold security deposit and further bill any additional amount to cover cost of repairs.
- SICC does not necessarily endorse the views represented by any group booking its facility.
- Individuals or groups using the facility must adhere to legislated fire and safety codes. No open flames.
- Smoking is not permitted in the facility and only in designated areas on the grounds.
- The SICC will not knowingly permit any individual or groups to use its facility in contravention of the Criminal Code of Canada.